VALPARAISO
Francesco - Milan
VALPARAISO
+
+
+
gunsandposes-history:

THE TOMBSTONE — The base of the center section of the St. Francis Dam—nicknamed “The Tombstone”—that remained standing after the dam’s collapse in 1928. Photo by Charles H. Lee (1883-1967). (University of California, Riverside)
+
rss-b0ys:

SRC 00NKNWN
+
+
sapta-loka:

From California

Gregory Halpern
+

vintage Japanese postcard
+
no23:

John Wesley exhibition, Objects and Paintings, via.
+
+
+
who-:

Vortex, Painting by Gregory Thielker
+
bevare:

Nádia Maria
+
+
+